Use of My Custom Events services constitutes acceptance of this agreement.
1. My Custom Events requires minimal account information for member registration. By registering an account, members agree to the terms of this policy.
3. For member protection, please use a different username and/or password than used for other critical and private systems such as financial accounts, email accounts, social media accounts, etc.
5. Should you make a purchase through My Custom Events, your information address and telephone number can be stored by you for future use and removed at any time through your dashboard.
6. By purchasing tickets for an event, you agree to make your email address and zip code visible to that event for the purposes of contacting you regarding event updates and demographic data.
7. If you order a product to be delivered by an event, your name, address, telephone number, and email address will be sent to that event for the sole purpose of shipping your order.
8. Purchases are facilitated through Stripe and are therefore subject to Stripe's policies as well.
9. When creating a promoter account, you will be asked to create an account with https://www.stripe.com. None of the information you enter through Stripe's platform is visible or stored on My Custom Events' system.
11. My Custom Events will never sell or make available email addresses or other personal information of its members to any advertiser, sponsor, or affiliate.
12. This policy is subject to changes/updates at any time.